In order to use our themes and benefit from our support, please keep in mind that you need to have purchased the theme on Shopify Theme store (as per Shopify Terms of Service ( https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms - article 12 -). Using an unlicensed version of one of our theme is an infringement against Shopify Terms of Service. If you contact us with an unlicensed version, we will immediately report your store to Shopify (which may cause your store to be shut down). If you have any question regarding licensing (or if you're not sure if you're using a properly licensed version), do not hesitate to reach us and we will be happy to answer any of your questions :).
Before reaching us, please keep in mind that our support includes:
- bug fixes
- questions regarding theme settings/existing features
It does not include:
- assistance for integrating third-party apps
- development of new features
- adding new theme settings
- fixing issues that were caused by apps or by third-party developers
Before filling the contact form, please make sure that your question has not already been answered in our articles base. For reference, here are some common questions:
- I have trouble setting up a mega-menu
- I have performance issue
- I want to setup multi currency and / or multi language
- I want to remove "Powered by Shopify"
- I have trouble setting up color swatches (the color is incorrect or appears white)
- I want to add tabs that are specific for a given product (eg.: ingredients...)